Every year, The Essentials signature food and wine festival showcases the cuisine of LA's best eateries...
from LA Weekly's annual 99 Essentials issue.
Ambassadors of the top 99 most essential restaurants in LA will be on hand serving the dishes that put them on the culinary map.
Paired with wine tastings from a few of the greatest coastal wineries, this event is not to be missed!
Participating restaurants include The Hungry Cat, Jitlada, Pedalers Fork, Woodspoon LA, Gus's, Eataly, The Mar Vista, Osteria Venice West, Park's BBQ, Philippe's, Toscana, and more TBA!!
GA tickets include entry to the event at 2pm, unlimited food samples, wine tasting, entertainment and more!
VIP tickets include all of the above plus an exclusive VIP gift bag.
21+ event and must have valid, government-issued photo ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- L.A. Weekly Food Editor Michele Stueven Is Your Guide to The Essentials
- 5 Dishes Not to Miss at This Weekend's Essentials Event
- L.A. Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants in Los Angeles 2017 Is Live!
- The Freshmen 15 — L.A. Weekly's Best New Restaurants
- 5 Great Food Festivals in Los Angeles This Month
- Essentials Flash Sale in Honor of International Women's Day
- These Are All the Restaurants Coming to The Essentials
- Presale Tickets on Sale Now for The Essentials, L.A. Weekly’s Biggest Food Event of the Year
- L.A.'s Most Essential Italian Restaurants