Every year, The Essentials signature food and wine festival showcases the cuisine of LA's best eateries...
from LA Weekly's annual 99 Essentials issue.
Ambassadors of the top 99 most essential restaurants in LA will be on hand serving the dishes that put them on the culinary map.
Paired with wine tastings from a few of the greatest coastal wineries, this event is not to be missed!
Participating restaurants include The Hungry Cat, Jitlada, Pedalers Fork, Petty Cash Taqueria, Gus's, Eataly, The Mar Vista, Osteria Venice West, Park's BBQ, Philippe's, Toscana, and more TBA!!
GA tickets include entry to the event at 2pm, unlimited food samples, wine tasting, entertainment and more!
VIP tickets include all of the above plus an exclusive VIP gift bag.
21+ event and must have valid, government-issued photo ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- L.A. Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants List for 2018 Is Out
- For International Women's Day, Susan Feniger and Kajsa Alger Share What Inspires Their Menu Choices
- NoMad Los Angeles Has Exquisite Food Amid East Coast Ambiance
- This Spring-Inspired Cocktail Is Buzzworthy
- Eco-Conscious Tosai Sushi Opens at Westfield Century City
- L.A. Weekly Food Editor Michele Stueven Is Your Guide to The Essentials
- Eataly, Derive, Park's Set for L.A. Weekly’s Essentials on March 25
- 5 Dishes Not to Miss at This Weekend's Essentials Event
- L.A. Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants in Los Angeles 2017 Is Live!