Benefiting Food Forward and curated by LA Weekly's food critic Besha Rodell, The Essentials signature food and wine festival showcases 50+ of LA's best restaurants from LA Weekly's annual 99 Essentials issue.
Over 50 of the top 99 most essential restaurants in LA will be on hand serving the dishes that put them on the culinary map. Paired with wine tastings from from over 20 of the greatest coastal wineries, this event is not to be missed!
Participating restaurants include animal, Chichen Itza, Guerrilla Tacos, Maude, Republique, Sotto, Trois Mec and more!
Take in 360 degree views of one of the greatest culinary cities in the world while savoring bites from top chefs you could not taste anywhere else.
Tickets on sale starting 1/10! GA tickets include entry to the event, unlimited food samples, wine tasting, entertainment and more! VIP tickets include all of the above plus access to the Freshmen 15 showcase at 1pm and VIP gift bag.
21+ event and must have valid, government-issued photo ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- These Are All the Restaurants Coming to The Essentials
- Presale Tickets on Sale Now for The Essentials, L.A. Weekly’s Biggest Food Event of the Year
- L.A.'s Most Essential Italian Restaurants
- 10 Essential L.A. Restaurants Where You Can Eat for Under $10
- L.A. Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants of 2016 Is Now Live!
- What You'll Be Eating at The Essentials, L.A. Weekly's Annual Food Event